Early chances on either goal were dominated by free kicks.

An early third minute free kick won by MMB just outside the box was well saved by Richard Parker who dived to his right and held the ball.

Ben Lampert won a free kick and chipped the ball into the box straight to the MMB's keeper. Minutes later, MMB won another free kick, which was well palmed away for a corner by Parker. The resulting corner was cleared away in the shuffle.

B. Lampert kept a clearing header by Oliver Westbury in play out wide and crossed to Richard Jeffers. The twenty-fifth minute cross is high and Jeffers leapt to no avail.

A half-decent clearance by Ewan McGreevy is won by B. Lampert who then proceeded to shoot straight at the MMB's keeper.

Ayad Sarraf and Ben Stubbs made a series of good tackles. Stubbs combined well with Mark Gill and McGreevy down the right.

Upon collecting a loose ball in centre midfield, McGreevy pushed forward and unleashed a dipping drive that just skimmed over the crossbar from thirty yards out. It was the best chance Fulham Deaf had in the first half.

A series of passes from Ryan Pendley, Gill, Jeffers, McGreevy resulted in a cross to Andrew Drury who half volley straight to MMB's keeper.

A well-placed chip into the box by Westbury is aimed for Jeffers who is beaten to the ball by the advancing MMB's keeper.

Half time, Feras Mouybad came on in place of Pendley. Mouybad goes into goal while Parker moved into the back four.

The action early in the second half is negative with both sides over cautious and unimaginative. Chances are wasted and first touches are poor. B. Lampert is the only dazzling part in this period with his Ronaldinho-like skills.

On the hour, Jeffers put B. Lampert through on a one-to-one with MMB's keeper and B. Lampert does not disappoint with a well taken goal to put Fulham Deaf 1 – 0 up.

Kevin Harewood comes on for McGreevy and is soon miles offside minutes later. Harewood does well to keep the ball upfield though.

Fulham Deaf broke forward with astonishing speed, beating MMB's offside trap with Drury, Jeffers, Harewood and Beese up against three MMB's defenders. The ball is wasted after a series of passes much to MMB's relief.

Gill blasted wide after a string of passes down the left wing concluded with the ball at Gill's feet. Minutes later, Harewood chased a 50-50 ball and lobbed wide over MMB's keeper only for the ball to touch the side of the net from the right.

Sarraf produced a man-of-the-match display with his reassuring tackles and passes, absorbing all the dangerous attacks from MMB.

Karim Fayed came on for Gill who limped off with a knee injury.

From MMB's corner, Fulham Deaf counter attacked with Jeffers' through ball to B. Lampert who slotted it home to put Fulham Deaf 2 – 0 up with three minutes to go.

MMB immediately replied with a goal but luckily the referee blew for full time to record Fulham Deaf's twenty first win in all competitions this season.Final score Fulham DFC 2 – 1 NPL (half time 0 – 0)

Fulham Deaf FC Line up:

Parker, Stubbs, Pendley (Mouybad 46), Sarraf, Westbury, Gill (Fayed 85), Beese, B. Lampert, McGreevy (Harewood 62), Drury, Jeffers

Christof Niklaus
 Fulham Deaf FC Manager