Westside arrived at Motspur Park as last season's Kingston & District Football League Intermediate Cup champions on the back of two defeats against Fulham Deaf in the league.

 Fulham Deaf, with several Great Britain Deaf internationals sidelined with injuries, saw the referee signal the start of the match a few minutes late.

 Seven minutes gone, Feras Mouybad kicked a long ball to Rowan Dixon who headed to Ben Lampert. Westside's goalkeeper came out well to punch the 50-50 ball to safety from a well-timed B. Lampert chip to Andrew Drury.

 With ten minutes gone, an excellent total succession of twenty-seven passes were made by Fulham Deaf in keeping possession of the ball from the left to right of the pitch which disapprovingly was lost for a Westside goal kick.

 Just before the quarter of the hour came up, Drury won the ball, flicked it long to Dixon who produced a long cross to B. Lampert. A seeping low left drive by B. Lampert found the ball in the net to put Fulham Deaf 1 – 0 up with twelve minutes gone.
 Two minutes later, Westside lose control of the ball that is scooped up by Dixon but is rushed over the bar with only the goalkeeper to beat.

 Twenty minutes gone, Westside number 15 is booked for throwing the ball at Oliver Westbury's back while a Fulham Deaf wall is being formed just outside the box on the right.

 Westside's number 8 unleashes the ball to Fulham's goal that just goes over the crossbar after some good build up work by Westside.

 On the half hour a Mark Gill's cross is headed wide by Dixon with only the goalkeeper to beat. A minute later Drury heads a B. Lampert free kick straight to the goalkeeper. It is ruled for offside by the referee, anyway.

 Thirty-six minutes, Dixon capitalise on a Westside error when they lose the ball thirty yards outside their goal. Dixon scoops it up and run towards goal and unleashes a low drive to see the ball knock off the post into the net. It is now 2 – 0 to Fulham Deaf.

 Drury waste a glorious chance to make it 3 – 0 when he over hits the ball over the bar after some excellent link up with Bim Ajadi, Ryan Pendley, B. Lampert and Dixon.

 With three seconds to go before half time, Fulham Deaf are guilty of keeping their eyes on the clock eagerly for their half time oranges when a wicked deflection bounces off Clive Campbell straight to a Westside forward. Westside make no mistake in slotting the ball past Mouybad.

 The referee blows to restart the first half and almost immediately blows for half time.

 The first two minutes of the second half, Westside comes out strongly for the equaliser, obviously boosted by their last gasp goal just before half time.

 John Docker is booked for a poor tackle for his mistimed header just outside the box after a poor clearance by Westbury. The resulting Westside free kick flies high over the crossbar.

 Fifty-fourth minute, Drury wins a 50-50 ball after a Dixon's header and breaks through heavily marked by two Westside defenders to slot the ball home past the oncoming Westside goalkeeper to restore Fulham Deaf's two-goal lead.

 Four minutes before the hour, Neil Fox comes on for Pendley. Immediately Docker makes a certain goal saving tackle giving away a corner. The resulting corner is well headed out by Fox and Mouybad saves the return shot.

 Westside make a second substitution to follow their first substitution made at half time. Drury is booked for a late tackle on Westside goalkeeper who need lengthy treatment.

 Mouybad makes an excellent reflex left handed save from a Westside's free kick giving away a corner. The next two corners are headed out by Gill and flicked over for another corner by Mouybad after a good Westside header respectively.

 Ben Stubbs replaces Campbell before the third corner is taken. Westside slams the third corner wide off the mark.
 Stubbs does well to control the pass from Andrew Vorster and pushes it up to Drury down the right wing. B. Lampert wins a corner and Westside goalkeeper easily saves the cross.

 With less than two minutes remaining, Westside win a corner and their goalkeeper runs up to inside Fulham Deaf's box. With all eleven Westside players inside Fulham's half, confusion reigns and in the scramble Westside pulls a goal back to make it 3 – 2.
 Fortunately for Fulham Deaf, the ref blows for full time to make it a double treble for Fulham Deaf with their third victory against Westside this season and a third cup competition semi final this season.

 Fulham Deaf have now the opportunity to make it four semi finals next Saturday with one last quarter final unbelievably against Westside again in the Teck Intermediate Cup.

 Final score Fulham DFC 3 – 2 Westside (half time 2 – 1)

 Fulham Deaf FC Line up:
 Mouybad, Vorster, Westbury, Docker (Harewood 80), Campbell (Stubbs 75), Gill, Pendley (Fox 56), Ajadi, B. Lampert, Drury, Dixon

 Christof Niklaus
 Fulham Deaf FC Manager