Teddington kicked off and immediately went on the attack with such force that Fulham Deaf had no answer to their early eighth minute goal. Perhaps due to some sloppy defending and ball watching, the goal came from a huge clearance from inside Teddington's box down to the half way line where the ball was back headed through to their centre forward who slotted it home from a distance.

 Despite Richard Parker's attempt to close him down from an angle, the ball ended up in the net at the far right post. It was not the start to 2004 Fulham Deaf wanted. Teddington continued to create a few chances but were either caught offside or their final touches let them down.

With a quarter of an hour gone, an Ewan McGreevy's effort was flicked over the bar at close range after a deep probing Ayad Sarraf's cross was well controlled by Andrew Vorster and chipped to McGreevy.

Referee failed to play ball advantage when Richard Jeffers burst through Teddington's defence beating the offside trap after accidental handball by Teddington near the half way line.

Fulham Deaf are guilty of ball watching when a Teddington free kick from 30 yards out wide on right finds their centre forward in acres of space. The ball is headed wide over the crossbar to Fulham Deaf's relief and Teddington's dismay.

A loose ball is chipped over by McGreevy after some good work in midfield leading up to a Nick Beese's cross from the left.

Sarraf won a corner, which resulted the ball sliding past both startled sides for a Teddington's throw in at the other end.

An ambitious Ben Lambert's twenty-eight yards free kick cruises past over the far end of the crossbar.

A loose ball is picked up by Fulham Deaf's midfield and Richard Jeffers, on the end of a McGreevy's pass cross the ball to Andrew Drury who shoots well. Teddington's goal keeper saves well and grabs hold of the loose ball.

After half time with no substitutions made by either team, Fulham Deaf continued to dominate the game just as they did towards the end of the first half.

With only two minutes gone, it is a perfect start to the second half with Drury sliding the ball home with a low drive after a deft pass by Bim Ajadi.

Seven minutes into the second half came the highlight of the match with excellent link up play by Andrew Vorster, Ajadi, Beese and Lampert from deep into our half right up to where Teddington's goal keeper had to parry the ball over for a corner from a low Lampert's drive.

Rowan Dixon comes on for McGreevy and the state of play is still dominated inside Teddington'' half.

 A Lampert's well aimed corner finds the ball lifting the back of the net after a Beese's bullet header to put Fulham Deaf 2 – 1 up with sixty-two minutes gone.

A free kick, well won by Dixon after two high tackles were made on Dixon, was chipped into the box to the far post where it was headed wide by Clive Campbell.

A Jeffers' wild drive from out wide sailed over the crossbar was followed by another substitution with Ajadi coming off for Mark Gill.

Within minutes Gill attempted another outrageous twenty-five yards lob from twenty-five yards out in an attempt to do a repeat against Teddington (see 25th October 2003 report!).

With fifteen minutes to go, Fulham Deaf went 3 – 1 up after some confusion and panic in Teddington's box where Lampert calmly scored from close range after Teddington's goal keeper saved well at point blank.

 Neil Fox came on for Jeffers and closed the game up but not before Dixon's mouth watering chip across Teddington's defence that found Lampert who added a second to make it an impressive personal haul of six goals in the last five games.

At 4 – 1, it was a resounding victory for Fulham Deaf after a poor first half.

Final score Fulham DFC 4 – 1 Teddington BC (half time 0 – 1)
 Man of the match : Nick Beese

Fulham Deaf FC Line up:

Parker, Vorster, Sarraf, Docker, Campbell, Drury, Beese, Ajadi (Gill 74), McGreevy (Dixon 54), Lampert, Jeffers (Fox 85)

Christof Niklaus
 Fulham Deaf FC Manager